Wildcats Red Army Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Perth Wildcats Red Army Members Patient Offers
- Got health insurance with dental cover? Receive a gap-free check-up and clean (subject to yearly limits and waiting periods) (50% off check-up and clean for all other patients)
- *Receive a complimentary sports mouthguard with your check-up and clean!
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid to Perth Wildcats Red Army members and their friends and family, who: • mention the offer when booking the appointment of when arriving at reception; and • present a Perth Wildcats Membership number upon arrival.
- Patients with private health insurance must present their health insurance card in order to redeem this offer.
- Patients with dental cover on their health insurance policy will receive a rebate only examination including scale & clean, 2 bitewing x-rays (where clinically appropriate), and fluoride treatment.
- Where the health insurance benefit for included services is below the total invoice amount, the gap charge is absorbed by Lifecare Dental.
- Health insurance members will only receive a gap-free experience if yearly limits have not been exceeded and subject to their health insurance provider’s fund rules, including by serving all relevant waiting periods.
- Please check with your health insurance provider for rebate information.
- Patients without health insurance or those with health insurance who are not eligible to receive a benefit from their health insurance provider (as above) will receive 50% off their initial examination including 2 bitewing x-rays, OPG panoramic x-ray, scale & clean and fluoride treatment (valued at $381).
- Wildcats members, their families and friends who come in for a check-up and clean will receive a gap free custom-made sports mouthguard.
- Patient must attend an oral hygiene appointment before undertaking impressions for mouthguards.
- Patients without health insurance or those with health insurance who are not eligible to receive a benefit from their health insurance provider (as above) will receive 50% off their mouthguard.
- Cost of mouthguard and impressions are absorbed by the clinic and will not be deducted from a patient’s health fund limit.
- Mouthguards need to be collected in person from LifeCare Dental Surgery where the initial appointment has been made.
- Offer is available at all Lifecare Dental clinics.
- If you wish for the mouthguard to be posted, LifeCare Dental does not take any responsibility for any damages that might occur while in transit.
- Offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or if using government assistance.
- Valid from the 1st September 2018 to 30th September 2019.
Dental Corporation Pty Ltd ABN 92 124 730 874