|Item No.||Dental Service||LifeCare Dental Fee|
|011||Comprehensive Oral Examination||$57*|
|Oral Hygiene instructions||Complimentary|
|022||X-rays (single film)||$40*|
|114||Removal of calculus (scale + clean)||$98*|
|Fillings||Starting from $90* – $260*|
- Fees may vary depending on patient’s private health insurance.
- This Dental Fee Example is a guide only. Your personal situation should be discussed with your Dentist prior to your Dental Treatment.
- You may require fewer or additional dental services which may increase or decrease the total cost.
- An examination appointment is required in order to receive a personalised treatment plan. The total cost of your appointment will depend on your Health Fund level of cover.
- All waiting periods must be served in order to receive your Private Health Insurance Rebate.
- Patients with Government assistance program must provide all the necessary paperwork to be eligible and covered for their Dental Treatment.
Speak to our Perth dental team
Contact us today to schedule a appointment or call to discuss your needs.
We are open every day from 8am to 8pm Including Public Holidays!