LifeCare Dental is Open!
Update – Monday, 1 February 2021
Government Level-3 Restrictions Apply
We can still see:
- Broken Teeth
- Dental Trauma
- Extensive Decay
- Pain, Swelling, Infection
We can also provide information! We’ll be available to answer phone calls and emails, plus you can also speak to a dentist on LiveChat.
At LifeCare Dental, the safety and well-being of you (our patient) is of the utmost importance. As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we have been monitoring the information coming through from our government along with the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) Below are the steps LifeCare Dental have implemented and continue to add to as this pandemic progresses.
- Patient travel and wellbeing questionnaire – if you have travelled in the past 14 days, you are not allowed to attend your appointment. We ask that any patients who have flu-like symptoms reschedule their dental visit for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Our team is swabbing and disinfecting common areas and high touch areas such as door handles, light switches, reception desk, pens, HICAPS machine and other common surfaces every 30 minutes.
- The use of alcohol based sanitisers are available in the waiting areas, reception desks as well as in the surgeries which we encourage patients to use.
- The use of CaviWipes are available for every patient to use to wipe down any surfaces.
The use of peroxide mouthwash prior to starting treatment for all patients is recommended to reduce bacterial and viral load that could be distributed by aerosols during dental procedures.
- All team members have been trained and adhere to proper hand hygiene in accordance to WHO’s guidelines. All our instruments are hospital-standard autoclaved and tracked.
All public reading material and business cards have been removed from the waiting room to avoid cross contamination.
- Our doors are currently set on EXIT only to ensure that all incoming members of the public read our steps.
We offer long appointments to consolidate your treatment to ensure you do not have to return several times.
- We also offer 3 hour parking in the CBD which means you can drive to our designated parking area and walk straight to our practice without having to catch public transport.
- We have appropriate supply of ASTM Level 2 masks on all patient appointments which will be used by all staff, on a single use basis. Each mask is changed for each patient that we see.
Understandably, you may be feeling worried during this time, for everyone’s protection LifeCare Dental is doing all we can to avoid transmission of the virus as we care about the safety of you and our staff. If you have any concerns, please contact the practice for more information or call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line (Australia) on 1800 020 080 for further instructions.
(08) 9221 2777 (Perth)
(08) 9409 3619 (Kingsway)