LifeCare Dental is Open!
Update – Saturday, 3 July 2021
Restrictions related to dental treatment are back down to Level 1 effective from the 3 July 2021.
All Dental Treatments Are Allowed
Including examinations, teeth cleaning, and surgery implants, provided standard precautions are in place for people who do not meet epidemiological or clinical risk factors for COVID-19 infection transmission.
It remains our absolute priority to ensure that patient treatments are provided in a manner that minimises risk of exposure to COVID-19 for our people and patients. Under Level 1 restrictions practices must, as a minimum, continue to implement our regular and specific COVID-19 measures which align to the guidance of government and regulatory authorities.
At LifeCare Dental, the safety and well-being of you (our patient) is of the utmost importance. As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we have been monitoring the information coming through from our government along with the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) Below are the steps LifeCare Dental have implemented and continue to add to as this pandemic progresses.
- Patient travel and wellbeing questionnaire – if you have travelled in the past 14 days, you are not allowed to attend your appointment. We ask that any patients who have flu-like symptoms reschedule their dental visit for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Our team is swabbing and disinfecting common areas and high touch areas such as door handles, light switches, reception desk, pens, HICAPS machine and other common surfaces every 30 minutes.
- The use of alcohol based sanitisers are available in the waiting areas, reception desks as well as in the surgeries which we encourage patients to use.
- The use of CaviWipes are available for every patient to use to wipe down any surfaces.
- The use of peroxide mouthwash prior to starting treatment for all patients is recommended to reduce bacterial and viral load that could be distributed by aerosols during dental procedures.
- All team members have been trained and adhere to proper hand hygiene in accordance to WHO’s guidelines. All our instruments are hospital-standard autoclaved and tracked.
- All public reading material and business cards have been removed from the waiting room to avoid cross contamination.
- Our doors are currently set on EXIT only to ensure that all incoming members of the public read our steps.
- We offer long appointments to consolidate your treatment to ensure you do not have to return several times.
- We also offer 3 hour parking in the CBD which means you can drive to our designated parking area and walk straight to our practice without having to catch public transport.
- We have appropriate supply of ASTM Level 2 masks on all patient appointments which will be used by all staff, on a single use basis. Each mask is changed for each patient that we see.
If you are awaiting a covid test result or required to quarantine, have been in contact with a COVID positive patient, have travelled interstate or have been to a hotspot location in the last two weeks or are showing cold and flu like symptoms please contact the Call the coronavirus (COVID-19) information helpline on 13 COVID (13 26843).
Thank you for your patience and understanding. It remains our absolute priority to ensure that patient treatments are provided in a manner that minimises risk of exposure to COVID-19 for our people and patients.
(08) 9221 2777 (Perth)
(08) 9409 3619 (Kingsway)