LifeCare Dental is Open!
Update – Tuesday, 29 June 2021
The regulatory bodies have changed restrictions related to dental treatment to Level 4 effective from the 29 June 2021.
We can only perform emergency dental treatments associated with:
- Swelling of the face, neck or mouth
- Dental trauma causing change in the position of teeth, soft tissue damage and/or significant pain
- Significant bleeding
- Difficulty opening the jaw and/or swallowing
- Referral from a specialist medical practitioner for assessment or management of a patient receiving urgent medical care for medically necessary dental care
- Dental pain causing loss of sleep – Ulcers persisting for 3 + weeks
If you are awaiting a covid test result or required to quarantine, have been in contact with a COVID positive patient, have travelled interstate or have been to a hotspot location in the last two weeks or are showing cold and flu like symptoms please contact the Call the coronavirus (COVID-19) information helpline on 13 COVID (13 26843).
Thank you for your patience and understanding. It remains our absolute priority to ensure that patient treatments are provided in a manner that minimises risk of exposure to COVID-19 for our people and patients.
(08) 9221 2777 (Perth)
(08) 9409 3619 (Kingsway)