No Gap Dental check-up! No out of pocket expenses when you book your check-up with LifeCare Dental.
Offer is valid for new patients with private health insurance dental benefits*
To find out more contact us on (08) 9221 2777 for Perth CBD or (08) 9409 3619 for Kingsway.
Valid for preferred providers of LifeCare Dental: HBF, Medibank, Bupa, HCF and Westfund
Gap Free treatments include:
- Scale and cleans
- Bitewing x-rays
Terms and Conditions
- Offer subject to appointment availability with participating practitioners
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer is valid for all NEW PATIENTS with preferred providers private health fund membership that includes dental cover.
- Where the member health fund rebate paid for standard comprehensive new patient services falls below $150.00 a gap fee may apply.
- Patient must ensure eligibility with health fund provider to claim rebates prior to booking appointment with LifeCare Dental and present their health fund card to receive the offer.
- Offer is subject to fund rules, waiting periods and yearly limits.
- Where additional work is undertaken that is not part of standard comprehensive new patient assessment, an out of pocket charge may be incurred.
- Services will only be provided where clinically necessary and appropriate for eligible patients.
Book Your No Gap Check-Up
We're open 8am - 8pm every day
The content on the LifeCare Dental website is provided for education and information purposes only. Information about therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice received from your dentist, doctor or other registered health professionals. LifeCare Dental makes no claim as to the accuracy or authenticity of this content.
Additionally, LifeCare Dental does not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided on this website or incorporated into it by reference. Content has been prepared for Western Australian residents and wider Australian audiences, and was accurate at the time of publication. Readers should note that, over time, currency and completeness of the information may change. All users are urged to always seek advice from a registered health care professional for diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.